Monday, February 10, 2014

The 1.00 Day. Day 5

23 days, $1150, And One Hell of a February - DAY 5

Goal: make 1265.00 in the month of February.
Bills: Security Deposit on new apartment 425, rent on new apartment 425, Hedgehog deposit 150, Key deposit 50, Food 80, CTA 96
Current Funds: 115.00 from Postering for Macbeth - Thank you Rachel Mayer.
                          74.00 from day 1
                          78.00 from day 2
                          00.00 from day 3
                          52.00 from day 4
Need: 946



Day 5 of 23

Goal: 50$ by any means possible, and apply for 3 jobs
Actual:
TIME:
WHERE: 
CD's Sold:
Temp: High 9, Low 4, feels like -5
You'd think I'd get used to this after a while.... But my god, it still breaks my heart when I look at the weather every day hahah


Shitshitshit! I forgot I have a rehearsal for an accapella group I just joined. It's at 4pm today!  I have strike at Filament right after till 10, which means I'm only gona get two hours in at the subway, because Its 11:17 and I haven's showered or eaten yet!

Panic!
Whirlwind!
GOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGGOGOGOGGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Bye guys bye!

Ryan

Edit:
Well, I got to the station today, and everything was full. All the legal stops had performers in them, so I headed to the illegal ones. Namely- Lake. 
Lake is the magic spot. There's something about the demographic of people that comes through Lake, who ever they are, what ever they do for a living, they LOVE my music, and I make stupid amounts of cash there. HOWEVER - most days, I can only get in about 15 minutes before the K9 Unit cops come by and close me down. Today was one of those days. After 15 minutes, I'd made 6 dollars ( which, over the average of an hour would be 24 dollars an hour!!!!!!!!!) they came and told me to leave. There's never any punishment. They write my name down, and ask me to go. Maybe they're keeping a list. Maybe one day I'll get a ticket. Maybe one day I'll win the prize of "guy who was MOST kicked out of the LAKE station" Who knows. but, what ever the outcome - I'm gona make myself a trophy. 

So I ran to whole foods to buy flour, I came home, had just enough time to make a cheese sammich before I ran to my first ever rehearsal with my new accapella group, the Chi-Tones. Andreas Enriqez, Sam Button-Harrison, and Nick (who's last name I dont know, because every time I ask he just says "ah, its too complicated.")

In about an hour - we worked up this - 
http://space.miidio.com/audio/a9758OAVv.php

Andreas had a recording of the arrangement, and we learned it. OH. I'm singing BASS. It's the bassist that gets all the girls, right?

Then I ran straight to Filament to build shelves.
Man's got to sleep somewhere, right?

So, I made 6 dollars, then spent 5 on flour soooooo all in all........
I made A DOLLAR today. 

So, got to catch up. I'm now 46 dollars below goal. 

Goodnight lovers and dreamers alike.

Ryan 

No comments:

Post a Comment