Saturday, February 8, 2014

23 days, $1150, And One Hell of a February - DAY 3

Goal: make 1265.00 in the month of February.
Bills: Security Deposit on new apartment 425, rent on new apartment 425, Hedgehog deposit 150, Key deposit 50, Food 80, CTA 96
Current Funds: 115.00 from Postering for Macbeth - Thank you Rachel Mayer.
                          74.00 from day 1
                          78.00 from day 2
Need: 998



Day 3 of 23

Goal: 50$ by any means possible, and apply for 3 jobs
Actual: ?
TIME: ?
WHERE: ?
Temp: High 20, Low 16. Feels like 5.
Whoa. Springtime? Naaaahhh. Just warm enough to Snow. :) 

Today will have a different feel. Because I'm still home, its 9:20AM, and I have to be at Filament Theatre by 2 for our matinee of Snow Queen. I slept in today. By about 3 hours. Partially due to the fact that yesterday was moving day (I've completely forgotten to mention I am couch hopping this month----- Moving day is always Friday.) and I was up till 1, and partially due - to these guys. 

Meet Othello and Butters

Othello is the black one seemingly dominating my chest, demanding a belly rub. Butters is the Pomeranian who can't figure out why someone is taking his picture before he's had his makeup done. 

I'm skunked on how to make 50 dollars today. With two shows, the only slot is 8 am to 12pm. But I've slept through it. So, a forced day off. Not really a day off, because there is an entire morning's worth of things to do, and then a double header of shows, but, a day off from guitar. And I've made 152 in 2 days - so minus today, I'm still 2 dollars up. 

So - TO DO TODAY
Laundry. 
Buy food for Filbert
Buy food for ME!
Apply for jobs. ( I actually have time to do this today. Mega score.)

I have three hours. It's go time. I'll update tonight on what Actually got done. :) 

EDIT:
Laundry DONE. 
Grocery Shopping for me and Filbert. DONE. 
Started applying at Whole Foods. DONE. 

The real winner here tonight is that I bought food for my hedgehog-----------

FILBERT, Phil for short


Phil has been staying with my friend Victoria for a week, and will be her till the end of the month. Phil has had a stressful week, because, before last Monday.... He didn't know dogs existed. Now there are two running around his cage. 

I also just ran out of my regular Hedgehog food - Spike's Delight. So I called my mom, she looked up what hedgehogs eat, and - tonight, he's eating Chicken, Strawberries, Pineapple, and Apple. I hadn't seen him in a week, and felt like a bad father - so, I'm attempting to buy back his love with food. The results are inconclusive. I'll let you know. 

Alright - To bed. And Sweet - Sweet dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment