Tuesday, February 11, 2014

23 days, $1150, And One Hell of a February - DAY 6

23 days, $1150, And One Hell of a February - DAY 6

Goal: make 1265.00 in the month of February.
Bills: Security Deposit on new apartment 425, rent on new apartment 425, Hedgehog deposit 150, Key deposit 50, Food 80, CTA 96
Current Funds: 115.00 from Postering for Macbeth - Thank you Rachel Mayer.
                          74.00 from day 1
                          78.00 from day 2
                          00.00 from day 3
                          52.00 from day 4
                            1.00 from day 5
                          49.00 from day 6
Need: 898

Below Goal 47.00


Day 6 of 23

Goal: 50$ by any means possible, and apply for 3 jobs
Actual: 49
TIME: 3 hours
WHERE: Jackson redline
CD's Sold: 3
Temp: High 13, Low 2, feels like 1
Holy buckets. We're in the positives folks.

Straight forward today. Headed out for 3-4 hours. Leaving in 15 minutes.
But I wanted to leave you with this. This is a preaching man i was on the train with the other day. However - the thing that sets him apart from the rest of the train preachers - is that he eats Laffy Taffy during his sermon. Just wait for it. Made my day.
Huh.. well, the video isn't uploading. I'll try it with the update tonight!
EDIT: VIDEO IS UP!



Also - Shout out to my snow queen darlings...... I may or may not have stolen a rose to live in my guitar case.

Until Tonight - Signing off.

Ryan

EDIT:
Alright. 4 hours, 49 dollars, 3 CD's sold. That actually means I made pretty awful money in tops today - but THAT'S why I have the CD's! Supplement that income!
Nothing really remarkable happened today. It was a straight forward - 4 hours, solid pay, in and out. Almost like a day job. 

Tomorrow - however, will be a day to be reckoned with. Pulling a double tomorrow. 2 shifts, with an hour in between. 
I'm also being filmed in a documentary by Fourth Wall tomorrow. So they'll be with me filming all day! I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures to post. Mostly of me passing out after 6 hours of playing tomorrow. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment