Wednesday, February 19, 2014

23 days, $1150, And One Hell of a February - DAY 14

23 days, $1150, And One Hell of a February - DAY 14

Goal: make 1265.00 in the month of February.
Bills: Security Deposit on new apartment 425, rent on new apartment 425, Hedgehog deposit 150, Key deposit 50, Food 80, CTA 96
Current Funds: 115.00 from Postering for Macbeth - Thank you Rachel Mayer.
                          74.00 from day 1
                          78.00 from day 2
                          00.00 from day 3
                          52.00 from day 4
                            1.00 from day 5
                          49.00 from day 6
                        102.00 from day 7
                          50.00 from day 8
                          98.00 from day 9
                          10.00 from day 10
                          00.00 from day 11
                          36.00 from day 12
                          00.00 from day 13
                          00.00 from day 14
Need: 602

Below Goal 151.00
Above Goal:



Day 14 of 23

Goal: Rest, Pick up poster from Kev-O, buy harmonicas, harmonica holder, foot tambourine, capo, sign LEASE
Actual: 0
TIME: 0
WHERE: 0
CD's Sold: 0
Temp: High 42, Low 33, feels like 37
WE ARE 3 DEGREES FROM 40 AND I AM NOT PLAYING TODAY. How did this happen?

Great news - my voice feels better this morning than it did yesterday morning. Still scratchy, still hurts, still not gona talk till Friday - but this is a great sign, because maybe this is working.

I'm gona try and wrangle up my poster from Kev-O today. Sad part is, is that because I'm not playing until the concert - Its basically useless. So I paid 20 dollars for a souvenir poster. I'll make a bunch of copies and sign them like I'm Elvis Presley. That's what I'll do. I'll be glad that I have it, years later when I find it in a box among all the other nick-nacks I have stashed up in my parents attic. But right now all i can think is "Damn it - bye 20 dollars." haha.

Mostly, I was just excited about snagging a few more folks from the subway to come see the show. but - It's Alright.

Ok. Shower time. Oh, before I go - check out THESE bad boys.
These are the latest experiment - Scottish Morning Rolls - and I just want to eat them all. In fact, I will. 

TO THE HOT SHOWER, BATMAN!

Ryan

EDIT:

Man. Every day I come on here, and I add 50 dollars to that "Below goal tab" And it kills me. It kills me every time. It's so hard to not be making forward strides. I mean. I understand it. I know it has to happen. I know. A thousand times - I know. But it doesn't make it any easier. 

I GOT THE POSTER FROM KEVO TODAY

Isn't it gorgeous. It does me almost no good - because I'm not playing this week - 
But - I'm framing it - and keeping it forever. 

In other news - we signed our lease today. Everything is official. She's ours on February 27th. Start counting down the days. 

Tonight I'm making Fennel Seed, Rosemary, Hazelnut, Fig bread. A recipe Teresa Borowski came up with. You go girl. You go. Cause these puppies are gona be great. I'll post pictures tomorrow. 

I've lost track of the water today. Its endless - nearly endless anyhow. 

Tomorrow will be my first, actual no talking for 24 hours, day. I have no plans except an Everquest date with my buddy Luther Wirtz (More on this epic, epic nerd night tomorrow) I will answer no phone calls, and speak no words to anyone. From 1pm tomorrow - to 1am Friday. Wish me luck. It's going to be almost impossible. 

Almost forgot a song tonight!
There's something very special about some women. They have a 6th sense of sorts. A sense that lets them know, in some way or another, that something is not right, something is out of check. And, for the better, or the worse - they know. They just - know it, what ever it is, in their gut. I dated a woman like that for several years and this song - Is about her, and that - that sixth sense. 

She Knew - 
https://soundcloud.com/ryan-westwood1/she-knew-1

Night folks
Ryan 

1 comment:

  1. No talking! In fact I don't want you to even think loud! Rest. Chicken soup. Rest. Tea. Rest. This is what the doctor has ordered!!!

    ReplyDelete